Alumni Webinar Series
Nautilus Sailing is excited to announce a series of webinar / interactive presentations wherein we share what we’ve learned over the years of sailing in various locations around the world! We’ll discuss, in detail, the best itineraries of some of the best sailing grounds in the world, how to tackle your first bareboat charter, buying a boat basics, planning for offshore passages, long-term liveaboard considerations, and general troubleshooting to name a few.
Each presentation will be about 45 minutes long and we’ll leave 15 minutes at the end for a larger discussion and question session.
- Route Exploration Exumas – Feb 02, 2023
- Preparing for your first bareboat charter – March 2, 2023
- Route Exploration La Paz – April 4, 2023
- Route Exploration Tahiti – May 4, 2023
- Route Exploration Croatia – May 25 2023
- Route Exploration Mallorca – TBD
- Route Exploration Grenada – TBD
Scheduled for 5PM PST / 8PM EST.