Alumni Webinar Series
Nautilus Sailing is excited to announce a series of webinar / interactive presentations wherein we share what we’ve learned over the years of sailing in various locations around the world! We’ll discuss, in detail, the best itineraries of some of the best sailing grounds in the world, how to tackle your first bareboat charter, buying a boat basics, planning for offshore passages, long-term liveaboard considerations, and general troubleshooting to name a few.
Each presentation will be about 45 minutes long and we’ll leave 15 minutes at the end for a larger discussion and question session.
- Route Exploration La Paz – NOV 17
- Preparing for your first bareboat charter – DEC 15
- Route Exploration Exumas – JAN 19
- Buying a Boat 101 – FEB 16
- Route Exploration Tahiti – MAR 16
- Planning for a Delivery – APR 20
- Route Exploration Croatia – MAY 18
- Long-term liveaboard lifestyle – JUN 15
- Route Exploration Mallorca – JUL 20
- Fixing things on boats / Refits – AUG 17
- Route Exploration Grenada – SEP 14
Scheduled for 5PM PST / 8PM EST.